As one might expect, this site contains explicit content and is NSFW. Visitors must be 18 years or older. Guests under the age of majority are invited to try again in a few years.
A Few Thoughts:
1. There is a great difference between what people fantasize about, and what people do. The fictional scenes and situations described on this site are fantasies. I in no way suggest that the reader try any of this at home.
2. In real life, consent is critical. In fiction, the line can be blurred. If a situation arises in a story or essay that puts consent into question, it’s because I am exploring the boundaries of consent. Not because I romanticize or condone sexual violence. (See Number One).
3. The content on this site varies from the conventional to the less conventional. I trust in the reader’s good judgment – if you find a piece to be distasteful or uncomfortable, I invite you to stop reading. In fact, I urge you to do so.
4. Erotica is fiction. Erotica is NOT a how-to manual. Please do not treat it as such, particularly where matters of BDSM are concerned. If something piques your interest and you want to learn more, drop me a line so that I can point you in the direction of any number of excellent manuals and sources.
5. I’m not interested in prescribing my views for anyone else. The essays I write for this site are reflections of my thoughts and experiences, not ideological tracts. That said, I love discussion. Please feel free to express your thoughts (whether you agree or disagree) in the comment sections of each post. Just do so with respect.